Wednesday, November 25, 2009

good morning!

This morning I woke up to see cute little Razu all cuddled up on the floor pillows that I bought:

But the noise of the camera woke him up - so then I got to listen to the meows of a hungry cat for a bit.

On my way to feed him I noticed that the views out of my kitchen window/skylight (it's shaped like a skylight, but it's only about 6 feet up and it opens - so I don't really know what it is ... ah the joys of living in the top apartment) were really amazing this morning. The light was very orange and there were zero grey clouds and no fog:


This is a better view of the church behind me. It was taken from my bathroom window/skylight:


I love living in France and I love my apartment oh, so much!

p.s. real pictures of the apartment coming as soon as I clean ...

No comments:

Post a Comment